Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

December 1, 2010

Great Thanksgiving

Great Company
Yummy Food
and Everyone loved my
Cheesecakes, Turkey, Pumpkin pies, and Salads
I sure enjoyed making them :)

I just took my time to relax and enjoy the holiday
so no pictures of Thanksgiving
Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving Holiday.



Can't believe I totally forgot to put my 4th month belly picture
so here it is:
Yep 4 months there now 5 and my belly hasn't changed much from that...
so I'm hoping that by Christmas I can show more
I can't wait to have the belly to show
but at least its all baby pretty much
so glad I haven't gotten fat (wider, bigger) :p

I'm 19 weeks and 4 days (5 months)
so I'll be taking another picture here pretty soon.


*****

Querido(a) Bebe
ya ni puedo esperar a verte denuevo
ojala que maniana (en unas 10 horas)
te podamos ver en otro ultrasonido y escuchar tu corazoncito
Te amamos mucho,
El Domingo 28 de Nov. tu papi fue llamado
Segundo consejero de la Rama
estoy muy orgullosa de el
y se que tu tambien.
Estaremos muy ocupaditos los tres
pero diosito esta con nosotros.
Ya te compramos tu camita y lugar de juego
es un Baby Play yard, esta super lindo
ya queremos saber si eres una ninia o ninio
ojala que sepamos luego :)
Por lo pronto este fin de semana
cuando tengas 20 semanas en mi pansita
pondremos nuestro arbolito de navidad,
somos tan bendecidos de tenerte en nuestras vidas
y ya en 20 semanas mas poder tenerte en nuestros brazos


Con amor tu mami <3



No comments:

Post a Comment