Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

December 14, 2010

Baby news!

Our little peanut is a Boy!!

We had our mid pregnancy ultrasound
on Friday Dec. 10th
I made a Christmas Tree Ornament
saying its a boy to give to our parents
I made one for Riley's Grandma and for my aunt :)

Our little one's name is:
Owen Riley Loader
or
Owen Loader (for short :p)
I absolutely love it
It has power in it
it sounds strong, sweet, a leader
Fits perfectly :)
One day I'll have my girls and they'll have a big brother to look up to
and to protect them.
My sisters and me always wished we had an older brother
then our younger brother would also have a big brother to look up to
now he is our big brother and little brother :p
I totally look up to him, he's great.

Owen's due date is still the same
April 23rd, 2011
we are very excited for this little one
:D



*Paola*

No comments:

Post a Comment