Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

November 21, 2010

18 weeks!

Our Baby is 18 weeks along!
So if you go counting with the pregnancy weeks
that makes me 5 months a long...
wow time goes by fast.
My belly barely even shows yet,
I'm hoping that by Christmas I'll have a belly to show :p
Can't wait for my 20th week doctor appointment
and then we set a date for the so waited ultrasound!!
And yes we are keeping the Date secret! haha
no worries
you'll find out at the right time
I'll most probably be putting it here the day we let our families know
but for sure they'll know first :).

For now...
I can't wait for Thanks Giving!
I'll be making my first Turkey :p
my first home made Cheese Cakes
and yummy salads
I'm so excited!
I been in a cooking mood for a bit now
I can't help want to bake and make food things :p
Oh and knitting!
I'll let you know all about that next time
for now bye bye
My hubby just got back from church
and we are off for some yummy food
at my mommy's house :D

chao




No comments:

Post a Comment