Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

December 10, 2010

Christmas wish list... :p

Ok so everyone always ask
"what do you want for Christmas..."
shoot its a gift... something they want to give you...
but I have found myself so many times in that position
what do you get someone thats special
you want to get them what they wish for right
and every time someone asks me...
I never know what I want
I have an awesome life! so grateful for it!
But this time I decided to make a wish list
it'll make everyone's life easier!

so here it is:


*A pretty pregnancy dress (my favorite found so far)
the price totally went up on it... darn

*A new Bible in Spanish!

*A new purse, not a hand bag/purse
a real purse good size

*A willow tree decoration of me and belly :)

*Lullabies for me and baby to listen to

*Snow boots so I can walk outside with out worrying to fall..
( size 8 for when my feet get swollen)


*Some really good Lotion for my poor so bad dry hands
(favorite one is Renew)

*Dark Chocolate :)

And anything else you can think of


*Paola*









2 comments:

  1. love your list! and that dress is cute! i'm never tired of getting new purses. ;) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete