Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

June 6, 2010

Beautiful Weekend

LOVING,
Walking,
Admiring,
Touching,
Smelling,
Seeing,
Nature is so Grand!
We spent a beautiful weekend
camping, fishing
and enjoying friends and family.



Camping was great!
we got to try our awesome tent
Riley's mom gave it to us for Christmas
Thanks :).
We had a great time with Laura, Kyle, and little Evan
From tinfoil dinner, smores,
bomb breakfast burritos
to awesome nature!

(Ri says this pic looks like a Suzuki Comercial :p)


(We camped at Maple Canyon)

I wanted to stay up in the mountains forever
the smell was so...
(no word for it)
I just couldn't get enough of it!
The water, the so many different trees, the grass, the sky
I always fall in love with it
every year that the middle/end of spring comes
the smell just makes butterflies in me :p
God is so loving and caring
he even shows it to us in all things he created.

(Payson Lakes)

I had my head out the window
almost the whole time we where coming back down
the smell and the view was so amazing!

(Riley's cellphone takes awesome pics)

Didn't get to take any pics of our fishing
It was my first time too
didn't catch anything either but it was fun
to do "nothing" (as Laurie put it)
and enjoy God's beauty here on Earth.

On Our way home
We got to go see my family
spend time with them, and eat yummy cake!
to celebrate my Grandma's B-day
(she lives in Chile, so she was celebrated there and here)
:D



Best of all
I got to do all of it
with my Lovy
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment