Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

May 27, 2010

My Kid

Its almost 10pm
and we should be sleeping already...
of course that that has only happened a couple of times,
Riley is supposed to wake up at 5 am
so he can really wake up and get ready for work..
so obviously he has been going late
it just takes him so long to just wake up and get going
and he tries waking up by playing some computer game
or
working on some Linux stuff on the computer
which of course I KNOW that it just makes him be late...
so this week he decided to do meetings before their shift starts
which means he has to be there before 6:15 am...
so he found a way to get ready and going faster to be there on time
......


He had told me about it but I really didn't think he would do it..
:p
Its just too funny!!
I love him so much!!
in times like this
I do not miss not having kids yet
He is totally my first! :p



Yep he totally puts his clothes on the way
so in the morning he can
"trip over them"
as he put it...
so he would get them on
and get going faster...

Quote:
"Keeping my PJs on
makes me feel too comfy
and want to lounge..
and then I'm late"




No comments:

Post a Comment