Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

June 17, 2010

**

I'm trying really hard to figure out what to write..
every time I do have things that I want to write about
I'm busy or not at home...
and now that I got in my blog
I can't think of anything..


UPDATES:
*Soccer World Cup- Chile won their first game yesterday at 5:30am
1-0 against Honduras. Yup we were up to see it!
(They could of done so much better, they had so many opportunities to score)

*So we bought some bikes for real cheap to fix them...
(Riley fixed mine :) He is awesome.)
It was last month... we are finally fixing them this Saturday
and hopefully having a yard sale next Saturday at my parents'.

*We go to Bear Lake next month with our Branch :) can't wait! so much fun!!
we'll get back just in time that day to go see the Fireworks at Mapleton
with Ri's Mom on the 24th.

*Riley should start working on the evening shift on July
that means he'll get home around midnight... :(

*We been so busy I can't believe it.
its kind of nice cuz we don't have time to be loosing
but its hard to make time to just hangout with each other
and just talk... I miss that. We used to do that so much
specially when we were going out.




No comments:

Post a Comment