Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

June 22, 2010

Little things to Big things

I cannot believe how many things I forget
I'm so self centered..
at least I believe I am sometimes
So many things I forget
its crazy
things that have happened in the last 5 years...
thats so not good
I'm gonna end up not knowing anything by the time
I finally get to be a grandma...
I probably wont even know I am one either.

and to top it off I forgot to put water on the rice cooker
The Rice Cooker
so easy
so simple
its just what you do!
or what you are supposed to do anyways,
so I turned it on and went with my lovy to my mom's
I had been doing laundry there in the morning
and had to go to work before I could finish it
so we went to get it
because we went to the temple with my mom
we picked her up
so I decided that I was just going to get it when we droped her off...
so on our way back from the temple
we left her at the door and drove off
we got home and I went to put my PJs on..
and it hit
they are in the clean clothes
which are at my mom's house... still...

so anyways
we came back home
and went to put my PJs on this time
and went to get the rice and veggies out of the cooker.....
and I looked in and noticed the rice pretty much the same
What in the world?
it took me two looks in the pot to notice what I hadn't done
I guess I should be glad that it didn't burn the apartment down..
I just feel so Blaaahh
it so late now for dinner... but I better eat
before my tummy starts painfully reminding me that I haven't eating for at least 2 hours...
(yup painfully.. thats another story..)



No comments:

Post a Comment