Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

June 13, 2010

Sundays

So here I am
at home on a Sunday
waiting for my lovy to come back from church
His calling is gonna change our sundays and weekdays
Its gonna be a change for the better though
thats for sure.
We'll be extra busy
specially him.
I hope he gets to come home soon though...
we are suppose to be at his mom's house
for dinner...
yummy dinner....
thats probably something else that we are gonna have to change
Sundays will be spent at "home"
well Church.. :p
maybe we'll be able to visit our families on Sundays
when Riley's work schedule changes next month
and we wont have to be going to bed at 8:30 anymore.
We'll be able to stay up late on weekends,
he'll be coming from work late too...
and I do mean late!
past midnight...
thats late to be at work!
but its life too
not much we can do about it
but enjoy or mornings.. sleep till late
at least for the summer
Then school starts and we won't
Riley will have classes in the morning
I'm still trying to figure out how its all gonna work...


anyways..
my tummy is mad at me..
needs Riley's mom
yummy dinner..
Hope he gets home soon...
maybe I'll have to make something
for us to eat at home if he gets home any later
driving almost 3o mins to eat and then to drive back...
thats an hour almost... and we have to be back by
8:30 the latest...
that means leaving from there at 8...
mmm...
and its getting close to 6:30..
I probably should start cleaning..
my sink is full of dishes..
again...
maybe I'll take a nap
we stayed up on Friday till 1pm
with my sister
and I couldn't fall asleep till 2:30am..
Riley's head hit his pillow and he was completely out
maybe he was out before he laid his head on his pillow...
it was late for us
then we got up early still on Saturday
I went to clean some offices with my cousin
made me so tired...
and went to bed late last night too..
slept till 10 this morning
but the missed sleep no one can get it back..
my eyes and head even hurt
like when you cry a lot and cry yourself to sleep...
and then the next morning.... its horrible..
I know cuz I been there done that..

anyways
I'm blabbing to much
nothing with much of a point..
so bye bye



No comments:

Post a Comment