Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

May 4, 2010

Banana Splits!

May! its finally here, which would usually mean that summer is pretty much here.. except for this weather that keeps changing its mind.. and keeps wanting to bring winter back! I love winter but when its supposed to Be winter, I just want warmth, water, picnics and pretty flowers. oh how good that sounds.

Banana splits.. yum yum! On Sunday we went to my Mother-in-law's house for dinner it seemed like we hadn't been there for ever! we invited them over to our apartment last time so it had been a while since we had been there, actually I think if I'm not wrong.. the last time we went that wasn't a Sunday.. we went to check on Max(their Dog) and he made me stepped on a nail when he tried to jump on me.. :s.
So there we went over and had delicious food like always I love it cuz Laurie and me Love salads so I know that she'll always will have some yummy salad :), for dessert we made banana splits, which I think they looked more like Sundays.. :D they were so good!! Mine looked so cute I just had to take a picture of it :p.




Next week I finally get to go to the doctor, maybe I'm allergic to dust or cat hair.. which might make sense since I'm not a fan of cats. I like only some cats and specially cuz they are not mine, and I don't have to put up with all the yucky hair all over and the smell...yuck... anyways I was so not writing an entry about cats... I just get so distracted.. OK Doctor, I'll be all better after I go, I been trying to write down all the weird things that been happening to me so he can figure out what I have, and also the things that been bugging me.. maybe he can give me something for bones to grow..? my hip hurts me every night I lay on my right side, I'm just glad that I'm over the sudden mood changes... why on earth would someone start crying and feel sad when nothing wrong or bad is happening!! so obnoxious! so I would get frustrated and cry more.. horrible! maybe is just stress and me being overwhelmed, I think I'm finally getting a hint of what I need to do, I don't want to say much about what it is (well they are a couple of things) but I just want to be sure that they are gonna happen so I don't end up bombed out later. But it should.. they are part of my patriarchal blessing... :D.

Well I being doing laundry at my mom's :D, so I better go check on it and get going. Have a great day! I sure hope my day keeps going well, even though I'm already feeling tired and without Energy.. OH thats true, forgot.. so I'm doing Melaleuca its a company with natural healthier products, for house cleaning, laundry, skin, hair, and also OLIGO wich is different vitamins and minerals, lots more but they have this thing that helps your body absorb more of the vitamins and minerals so you can actually get all that comes, I had no idea that when we take a medicine they don't work all the way cuz our body can't absorb all that is needed from them. So I got Riley and me some multi vitamins so we can have more energy during the day!! I can't wait to tried them, I've heard that they are so good!

5 comments:

  1. Paola, you are so cute. I hope that you're feeling better. I remember going through a crazy phase three or four months into my marriage. My health started going down hill and I had terrible headaches all the time. I would cry and cry because I thought I had a brain tumor or something bad. Then I had a cat scan done and they found nothing. Ever since then, I've been perfectly fine! Who knows what it could have been. Anyway! YOu'll pull through, I"m sure. Hope you're having a good day! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you, taking charge and figuring it out. Good for you! Hope you find out good news at the doctor. It's really smart to write the stuff down your feeling. And those Sundaes look nummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post about banana splits. I hope you find out soon why you're not feeling well. Hang in there. :D

    ReplyDelete