Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

May 25, 2010

Spring..??Winter..??

Can't believe that it snowed yesterday
hadn't noticed it
I seriously thought it was raining
but no it was the snow starting to melt from the roof
falling in big chunks to the ground.
And now..
all sunny warm and beautiful
like the snow never happened.
Weather is a very interesting thing
pretty cool if you think about it.


I felt so accomplished yesterday :p
I guess they didn't need me at work
never got a text of yes or no,
so I got ready
made my to do list
I still added work just in case..
and decided to clean the whole apartment
I have a pretty good eye sight
(even though I wear glasses)
when it comes to dirty things...

I was so tired of my bathroom sink
looking like yuck!!!
my kitchen floor dirty
totally needed a good mop.
I made lunch for Ri and me
hoping he would get there soon
so we could eat together...
I was so glad he took some snacks to work with him
cuz he didn't get to come home to eat
so when he finally got home from work
I had the kitchen half done and moved to the furniture..
the hardest was the bathroom..
it always is!
I have a really strong sense of smell
and it smell yucky (not that Riley thought so)
and then the smell of the cleaning stuff
was too much... for me
So glad my love helped me by vacuuming
and picking up in the rooms
(his things... he had a blast paint balling on Saturday)
So I made Dinner while he went home teaching
it was ready when he got home
and we finally sat and ate together :)
and we did our first official complete Family Home Evening
(with activity :p and dessert)

Life is always good at the end
even if there are things
that make it not seem like it.

Its all good cuz God is good
<3





No comments:

Post a Comment