Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

May 11, 2010

Tuesday

Tuesday...Laundry day... oh joy... so here I am at my parents, I decided to prepare my Sunday lessons while am here, better do something productive since it takes me longer to do house chores with the driving back and forth.. at least I got up early enough that I could do my dishes before I came, which means that at least my kitchen is not a nightmare anymore. With the crazy weekend of helping carry things lots of things in different places...and happy that I was busy and helping, and that I got to go to my aunt's b-day party I had no time to do Friday dishes, which means that the few of Saturday dishes got added to that and Sunday being mother's day I found my self busy since I woke up cooking, which means that I had no time to wash those dishes either.. thank goodness for my super husband that washed them so I could have space to keep cooking, yes.. we left for church and all the knifes, utensils, pots etc.. that I used to cook with got left there waiting for me.. and then Monday came I was so tired from the long weekend and going to bed super late everyday that I fell back asleep after Riley left for work... woke up late, and still felt tired.. did not want to do any dishes... so I had two days of dishes to do... my own fault, won't blame anyone else.

Mother's day was great! got to spend time with my mom, my aunt, and Ri's mom :). and the food.. delicious! yummy yummy shrimp! :p. my mom was gonna get me a present and my aunt told her not to cuz I wasn't a mom yet... :( how sad... they kept reminding me that I couldn't get anything until I was a mom... which its true.. but they totally had me grounded for not being one! darn it! aren't I a part time mom!!! gish!! haha, I should at least get some apreciation... right..? I mean there is not a day in my week that I am not taking care or am not watching over some kid... a nanny, come to my parents and there's Allison and Alex, go to my mother-in-law's and there's Ri's sister, go to church and I have a full class of 5/6 year olds, and to count that sometimes I get added other class's to mine when their teachers aren't there, which lately its been like that cuz a teacher moved from the Branch so they don't have a teacher yet.. I should go and get myself a Mother's day gift! that'll show them :p.. yeah right...

anyways, I got stuck in the morning blogging, just reading the blogs I follow (haven't read them all weekend long.. which counts Friday) and I was reading Stakerz Xposed- alrigh, already.. and I notice how I been doing the same thing but for a while now, so not good for me! so I decided to join her and start getting my own life on track specially my eating habits.. I been eating of ours and left overs just like she said. sorry I know I'm not being very specific but you can go to the link and read whats about. This is a long post already...

2 comments:

  1. You should TOTALLY get a gift! Even if you weren't a nanny, or a teacher, or babysat others' kids. It'a a woman's holiday, celebrating women, in my opinion. You tell Riley to go and buy you a card, at least! Not because he's like your child, but just because you are a great woman.

    ReplyDelete