Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

November 11, 2010

Had an awesome day!

My Birthday was great!
My hubby made me breakfast in bed :)
he washed dishes, put them away
washed more dishes and put those away
I think he washed dishes 5 times today,
he and little peanut
gave me a cute charm for my charm bracelet
it says "baby on board" :)
it was awesome!
we got to hangout and go to the store,
got a new hair dryer
the other one decided to kick the bucket 2 days before my birthday.
My new hair dryer is fantastic! I love it!

we had yummy lunch at home and sent Riley to school
got ready and headed to my parents house
got to hang with them for a little
and went shopping with my mom
she got me awesome boots!
They will be here next week!

After I went to pick up Riley from school
and went on a date to Rubio's
He was really excited that I picked that place
:p he loves their fish tacos
and I love their salads!
It was yummy!!

Then we were off to the church
Riley has to be there every Thursday
and we had the last primary program practice
(Sunday is gonna be good)
So I got to see him for a bit longer
then I got home and chilled
now off to bed...
Its been a fun day
so mommy-to-be is tired
:D
I love you little one



(and yes no pics... I put all my time to enjoy my day)




1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! Sounds like you had a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete