Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

November 9, 2010

Flurries

The snow is coming
soft, puffy, feather light flurries
looked so pretty today
I really can't wait for the first snow night to come
where everything is covered in white
and the night is almost as light as a mid cloudy day.

The only bad thing is that I wont be able to go sledding
but I can still take lots of pictures :D
Until that happens we get to enjoy the beautiful colors of the trees


(few but beautiful reds)




(and Lots of yellows with oranges, and green mixes :D
Taken Oct 23rd It was such an awesome view
)


if only it wasn't so cold... brrrr
one day I'll be able to have a spring birthday like when I was little
I was born in spring and our baby will too :)
pretty cool huh.
I was telling Riley that since it always gets cold right before my b-day
that I wished that at least it would snow and dump hard
so we can be a light night filled with white all over
those nights of first snow dump are always warm
never freezing or really cold.
So Riley has me on an only NEED to know basis for my birthday
it makes it all the more fun
I'm very excited I get to have a birthday with baby on the way :D
It makes it extra special,
if I could only find out if it was a boy or a girl for my birthday
that would make it awesome
but I'm gonna wait
I think I'm learning that rushing things
can ruin the moment.

patients is a virtue right :p
got to keep practicing


No comments:

Post a Comment