Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

February 22, 2013

TOO LONG!!

TOO LONG..?? Yes its been too long and its time to get things rolling again. My awesome hubby got us a page to do the blog, thought it would be nicer and all... but no, I don't know how to post on it and since he got it he has only posted in it. I did really like that, that helped him get involved in our blog but then I never posted anything. I always have to ask him how to log in it! cuz I have tried to post in it but not ofter, then I always give up and don't do anything on it. I loved how I could always change the background here and play with it. The other one, he still has to figure that out and I don't know how to do it. So its boring to me. I do appreciate very much his try and that he wants to post things too :). I'm gonna try and add his posts so that there is a little bit more info in here since the last time I posted.. more than a year ago! and I'll try very hard to catch up with so many pictures and things that I would like to put up. its our family's story in a way and I don't want it to just stop when its still just beginning :). Besides, its nice to blog. I miss it and I don't think I had realized it till now. I like to put up whats on my mind and whats going on with us. Our family can see it and keep updated and its kind of a Family Journal. I do hope to do it for memories so that we can go back and see how we have progressed and grown together :). So I'm back, and I'm gonna try to figure out how our blog looks like and how to change the background and all, cuz it sure looks different than what I remember.. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment