Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

August 25, 2010

not so good...

I was at work today
and got a call from the doctor,
I had been in the clinic for stomach pains
two weeks ago
and had some blood test done
to see if something was wrong
last week they called me and said everything was good
but that the doctor wanted me to
give a stool sample to look for any bacteria
well...
she said its a bacteria
and I can't get it treated... not yet
because of another reason
so I just have to deal with my bad tummy aches..?
:(
this is just peachy

'pero entremedio de la tormenta
hay algo bueno'


There is so much I want to post about!
but can't right now
but hopefully soon soon


no matter how
hard
complicated
difficult
troublesome
it gets
I love my life <3



No comments:

Post a Comment