Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

August 2, 2010

Hot Date!



yes we were on a hot date on Saturday
It was great!We went to our Restaurant



the food... Delicious
we tried a chocolate moose cake
it was divine!
it made me think of my brother
he absolutely loves chocolate
which I could send him some to his mission.


then we went to the Movies
we watched Letters to Juliet
I loved it!
my new favorite chick flick :p
it was a great night!

we finally got home around 12:30-1am
we are so night people now...
I've always been but not Riley
now with his work schedule
we been getting used to going to bed around 1am 2am...
its just hard to wake up in the mornings...
I guess its always have been hard for me anyways

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog background. Oh, that chocolate cake is too tempting. Yum. Hope all is well with you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete