Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

March 3, 2010

I'm So Lucky to have YOU Riley

I'm so lucky
to have someone like you
in my life--
Someone who cares about me
and the things that matter to me,
someone who makes
me feel that I am important
and needed,
Someone who means
more to me with each new day...
I'm so lucky
to be able to share
so many things with you.
You've made my life
warmer and happier --
and I hope you know
how much I like
being close to you,
how much
I need you,
how very much
I LOVE YOU

(-Vicky Grover)


En este Mes me siento extra afortunada de tenerte en mi vida,
de que seas mi esposo, espero que este mes sea extra especial
para ti. Emocionada de pasar otro cumple contigo casados y felices :D
<3 I love to make you happy and I hope I can
go all out this Your month! <3

1 comment: