Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

March 29, 2010

I just talked to my Brother on the Phone!! :D




SO excited! My brother called and I got to talked to him, he is on his way to Las Vegas right now :). Off to the field, lots to Harvest.

Love our Family Pictures that Laura took :) Thanks girl.




Riley's B-day was great! We got to Celebrate his birthday at his mom's house on Sunday the 21st. with his side of the family, Hamburger and Hotdogs.. yum :) then on Tuesday I took him to Rubio's :D the new one thats in Orem, he loves his fish tacos :p. Then got to make him a cake and Celebrated his birthDay at my parents house with ice cream and his chips and salsa :) He had fun with his new toy that my mom got him in the picture you can see the Jealous and Wowed faces of the kids :p hehe. Later that week we decided to change it for a different one, the other one needed batteries and he preferred the ones with out it. He got lots of gifts too! Thanks Everyone for Celebrating Ri's 24th Birthday with us.





Then on Friday the 26th We had a Chilean Fundraiser, so we could help Chile and all the people that are suffering Cuz of the Earthquake. We had been making preparations before and everything that day I was up at 6am went to pick my dad up and headed over to start baking Empanadas at 7am. I felt so full but barely had eaten any breakfast. by noon we had baked around 560 Empanadas... and I was the one that was receiving them when they got out of the Oven to put them in boxes.. I didn't want to eat any Empandas... my stomach was telling me that I was hungry and everything but I waited until I got that feeling out of my head and nose..
The Activity was great! a lot of work and it got so busy but it was fun I hope that the people that went to enjoy themselves were able to :). We collected around $6,000 to send to Chile!! It was great!


Saturday came, woke up sick... didn't want to do anything but we had to go to Logan for a Sealing, The Mata Family got sealed Riley new them from his mission, he was there when the Eduardo(the father) got baptized. They were very glad that he was there they are awesome! super nice and friendly and make you feel like their house is your own home (I know a lot of people tell you that when you go in their home, but you just felt like you were in your own). The temple was beautiful and the town was very nice, everything was slower.. if the speed limit was 35mph everyone was going under that or tops 35mph it just made you want to slow down and enjoy the ride.
I loved it there!



1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Logan is really nice. Jaron's brother lived there while getting his Mechanical Engineering Masters Degree. We visited them a lot. Can't forget the fundraiser! I'm so glad it went well. And Riley's birthday?! Whew! You guys were busy!

    ReplyDelete